Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Some Changes Ahead? - May 2013

Hey all,

As you may know by now, I've been thinking a lot about the @Swagbuckscodes twitter and I'm thinking about making some changes that I think will benefit me, and benefit all of you, my followers.

I want to tell you guys a little more about myself. Many of you should know by now that I do not work for, nor am I affiliated with, Swagbucks. I've kept myself behind a curtain for many years, and I wanted to tell you a little about me. My names Vincent, and I joined Swagbucks in March of 2009. I fell in love with it and wanted to share it with as many people as I could. I created the @Swagbuckscodes twitter a few months later so I could share my Swagbucks success by helping other users locate the codes. I've done this service for free (essentially) for over 4 years.

Now, I'm attending college this fall, and with that comes costs (anyone who is currently in college or recently went to college knows what I'm talking about) and it also means less time for me to use twitter. So, I've done a lot of thinking, and I think I've figured out a solution. It's essentially a 3 point plan that is going to help me earn money for college, help me justify spending time on twitter providing this service, and at the same time, help you guys get more out of it as well. This is my plan:

1. I will begin accepting advertisers on my twitter. You will occasionally see a sponsored tweet from one of these advertisers. I will NOT drown you in advertisements, I know that is a lose-lose situation. They will be occasional, I promise I will not overdo this. That being said, I need your help. I want to provide advertisements that my followers will find genuinely interesting. If you see a sponsored tweet and are interested, please show your support (for both me, and the advertiser) by at least clicking on the link and seeing what they are talking about.

2. If this takes off, I will dedicate more time to the twitter. I will post more Swagcodes and I will miss fewer codes. I simply don't have the time to dedicate to searching constantly for codes if I'm not getting any reward for it. If I can pull in a small amount of revenue to put away for college by doing it, I can justify putting in that extra time.

3. Finally, I will do more giveaways. I wouldn't be where I am without you guys, and I want to show you guys that I appreciate your support. If this plan takes off, I will do more giveaways, including more Amazon cards, and I may expand this into other types of gift cards or prizes as well.

I know this is a lot to take in, and these changes won't happen overnight, they will be rolled out over the next few weeks.  Also, it will start as a trial for the first few weeks.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to send me an email at swagbuckscodes@gmail.com.

Thank you,
Vincent

PS If you are also interested in making money through your twitter account, or if you're an advertiser who is interested in advertising through this service, check out Sponsored Tweets.


No comments:

Post a Comment