Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About Me

Hey, thanks for visiting.

My names Vincent, aka Swagbuckscodes or Vinnv226. I was never a big freebie hunter on the web, until I stumbled upon Swagbucks in late March 2009. I don't remember exactly how I found it, but the idea behind it intrigued me, so I signed up and began using it. I was immediately deactivated for breaking a simple rule that I shouldn't've (I was new and didn't know the rules) but got my account back. I behaved much better and invited a few of my friends, and they loved it too. Since then, I've redeemed nearly $2,000 worth of free stuff just for switching my search engine.

Since then, I've slowly added to my list of freebie sites. Some I still use today, although some I've stopped due to slow prizes or other issues. My goal with this blog is to give you tips, tricks and codes to maximize your experience with Swagbucks, as well as introduce you to some of my favorite sites to get free stuff from.

I hope you find the information here useful. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me using the Meebo widget to the right, or email me at swagbuckscodes@gmail.com. Hope you enjoy your stay.

~Swagbuckscodes

No comments:

Post a Comment